We provide Launceston and the surrounding area with a personal service for all your motorcycling needs, from CBT (Compulsory Basic Training) to Advanced Rider Training´s!

We are a one stop shop, where as after your CBT you can take a look into getting your first 50cc or 125cc motorcycle! This also includes fundamental advice on what goes with up keeping your machine safely on the road and servicing.

As you start to evolve through your motorcycling career, John Conway will be able to assist you of all your motorcycle needs and should you require a full motorcycle license A1, A2 DSA Level or a RoSPA Advanced Riding Qualification then look no further as Joe has all the necessary training skills that can only be earned by an experienced motorcycle rider!

For further information, or to book your motorcycle in for an MOT, please contact us to make an appointment. We are very flexible and can always arrange a suitable date and time that is appropriate with you.

All you require is a valid U.K. or EU provisional licence. For more information or to arrange lessons please contact us.